Podcast Services FAQ
What services do you provide?
To put it simply, we take your podcast from raw recording to hosting ready. Expanding on that, we provide audio editing, production, mixing , and mastering services to get your podcast sounding spot on. We also offer additional podcast services with premium packages, including show notes, transcriptions and sharable visualizer videos.
Editing includes but is not limited to –
- Removal of pops, clicks, breaths, dead air, umms, ahhs and other unwanted sounds
- Correction of mistakes, double words, incoherence etc.
- Improving overall conciseness and flow
Adding music stingers, adverts, fade outs, cold opens, background music and more to your podcast.
- Show notes – An enticing and informative 50 to 250 word description of each episode of your podcast. This can be optimised with your choice of keyword. Provided links can be added and your standard show credits – these are not included in the word count.
- Transcription – Your podcast episode fully transcribed at 99%+ accuracy.
- Visualiser videos – A video file featuring your podcast audio with a custom design that fits with your brand and animated audio waveform. A full episode-length video is included with the premium package. Alternatively, you can opt for a short clip from your podcast (up to 5 minutes long) which is ideal for sharing on social media. These can be subtitled/annotated if required. You can also opt for additional clips of your episode at an extra charge.
Can you fix every audio issue?
This depends on the nature of the issue and the quality of the recording. If you have any concerns, feel free to contact me first.
How does the process work?
- Please send a message via the contact form.
- We will get back to you shortly so that we can discuss your podcast and your goals and we can get started, either on a free, trial episode, or on a monthly basis if you’re ready to go!
- We’ll send you a link for you to upload your audio and then get to editing.
- After listening to the results, we can discuss any revisions you’d like to be made and we’ll action them.
- Once you are happy with the work, (after your initial free episode) we will request payment via invoice (for single episodes) or via recurring Direct Debit (for monthly plans).
How should I prepare my audio files?
Audio files should all be appropriately named, e.g. “host-voice.wav, guest-voice.wav”. Please ensure that all tracks line up from zero seconds. Tracks will ideally peak no higher than -3dB. Please provide separate tracks for each host/guest if possible.
How long can my audio files be? How many tracks?
Prices are quoted for raw (unedited) audio of up to 60 minutes in length for up to 4 speakers. There is an additional charge for episodes that exceed 60 minutes. For episodes with over 4 speakers, there is an additional charge of £25 for up to 4 more speakers.
Do you charge extra for revisions?
We do not charge extra for revisions. We would never want to leave you with a podcast episode that you’re not completely happy with, so we will work on it until it’s completed to your specification. Revisions encompass any amendments to the original work, but any additional requirements would incur an extra charge.
How long will it take to receive my order?
A single episode typically takes 2-5 days to edit. Time scales are dependent on the nature of the job however. We can discuss this before you order if you are bound to any deadlines.
What are your rates?
Rates can be found here. And your first episode for your first podcast is free!
What payment methods are available?
Payment can be made via bank transfer or PayPal for single episodes. Details will be provided on the invoice once the job is completed. Direct Debit or recurring bank payments are available for monthly plans.
What are the terms and conditions?
For full terms and condition, see the terms and conditions page.